Friday, December 5, 2008

Wow, I have not posted in a long time. I have just finished my university exams, and I have brought a whole lot of new gear. I am now the proud new owner of a Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, a Canon 580EX, and a Manfrotto Magic Arm (as the first part of my car rig set).

I have photographed a number of cars between then and now, and been to a number of shows. here is a teaser for most of them:

Muscle Car Masters 2008:


The Toymods car forum Mega Cruise 2008, of which I only went to the initial meet, due to prior commitments, but which many amazing cars attended, including this early model Toyota Celica:

More pictures HERE


I photographed a 1953 Holden RSL Taxi for Australian Classic Cars recently. It was quite amazing, with many period taxi cab extras, including penny tray, and meter:


I also attended the 2008 National Supersprint Championship, which was pretty amazing:

More pictures HERE


I have also had a whole lot of my film developed and scanned:



1 comment: